Expert Fence Repair in Overland Park & Kansas City
All fences need help staying in their peak condition. When faced with damage, the first decision is to determine if fence repair or fencing replacement is needed. No matter what type of fencing you have on your property, whether it be wood, chain link or wrought iron, it plays a key role in your home’s exterior design, security and curb appeal.
Durable Fencing Materials Available
The construction type of your fence contributes to the cost of replacement materials and the complexity of repairs. Wood fences can often be repaired with standard lumber, replacement panels, and finish repairs. Metal fencing options range from simple chain-link to decorative and ornate steel, iron, and aluminum fence systems, and like wood, fence repairs range from surface refinishing to installing replacement posts, rails and sections.
Some durable fencing options are:
- Aluminum Fencing-Most basic and attractive fencing types is aluminum, relatively maintenance free. It can be painted but not the strongest material if you are looking for a strong security fence.
- PVC Fencing– Economical, comes in a variety of different heights and colors. Because of its PVC makeup, the fence is very resistant to the elements and can last for years with little fence repair needed.
- Wood Fencing-Wood is the most popular choice. Not only does it give homeowners a sense of privacy with the height wood fencing provides but it is one of the more attractive options.
- Wrought Iron Fencing– Wrought iron fences are both strong and beautiful, however, if you want to maintain its beauty, it needs to be sanded or repainted every two to three years.
- Vinyl Fencing– With low maintenance costs and a long lifespan, some manufacturers claim that vinyl fencing is nearly four to five times stronger than wood fences.
- Chain Link Fencing– Does not add much privacy but is affordable, durable and will need very little fence repair.
Planning for Your Fence Repair Project
The many components of a fence each play a part in the complexity and expense of making repairs. For example, common repairs to vinyl fences include fixing surface damage and installing replacement panels, slats and posts. A representative with Lighthouse Renovation & Repair will guide you through the process of understanding the structure, materials, and condition of your fence. We can help you anticipate the extent of fence repairs as you plan and budget for your project.
Let Lighthouse Renovation & Repair Guide You
Give Lighthouse Renovation & Repair a call at (913) 721-7828 in the Overland Park and Kansas City areas for expert fence repair. Please feel free to contact us for your home fencing improvement needs by submitting an online form to Contact Us!
Proudly serving Overland Park and Kansas City areas